Battery not charging?
If Noise Scout watch does not appear to charge, follow these steps:
- Inspect the four gold contacts on the charging cradle and on the rear of Noise Scout for damage.
- Connect the charging dock to a USB power source. Once connected, after sometime, the screen lights up and battery charging indication comes. No screen light up indicates possibly the USB power source or the USB cable maybe faulty.
- Clean the gold contacts on the charging dock and on Noise Scout with a damp cloth. Ensure they are dry before proceeding.
Check the Charging Dock
When the dock is connected to the back of the watch, does the Screen of the watch light up and display charging indication? If not:-
- Check to make sure the USB power source is working.
- Check the charging contacts on the dock. Are they clean and visually look in good condition?
- Check the charging contacts on the Noise Scout watch. Are they clean and visually look in good condition?