Get Noise Scout and the Noise Buddy up and running quickly
Step1: CHOOSING A NANO-SIM
Choose a Nano-SIM from a provider operating on a 4G network. The plan should include calls and a minimum of 500MB of data per month. You can use either a prepaid or postpaid connection.
Step2: ACTIVATE AND RECHARGE THE SIM CARD
Before putting in the pre or post-paid SIM, make sure it is recharged and activated.
Step3: INSTALLING THE NANO-SIM CARD
Before installing the SIM card, make sure to charge the Noise Scout smartwatch fully to get the best experience.
• Power on the watch.
• Turn over the watch and carefully remove the SIM card cover.
• Install the SIM card according to the instructions.
• Place the SIM card cover and power on the smartwatch.
Step4: PAIRING YOUR NOISE SCOUT SMARTWATCH
The Noise Buddy app is available in Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
• Download and install the Noise Buddy app.
• Accept all permissions.
• Go to the app.
• Select 'Add New Device' from the app menu and scan the Noise Scout smartwatch.
• Enter the phone number of the SIM card installed on the watch.