"Need to check if one side is getting charge or not 1.Both ear buds are working separately (Mono Mode)!
2. Sound is OK in both ear buds but cannot control the functions from one specific ear buds!
3. Functions are working fine through both the ear buds but Sound is not there in one specific ear buds!”
Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile. You can check if the Earbud is working well using a different mobile. If the issue still persists with an alternate device proceed with replacement as per policy
Reset Your Earbuds
1. Make sure your Air Buds + is fully charged before beginning with the reset
2. Forget / Delete Air Buds + from paired Bluetooth devices
3. Turn off the bluetooth of the device
4. Place both ear buds into the charging case.
5. Make Sure the lid of the charging case is open throughout the process
6. Long press the button on the charging box for 10 Seconds to clear out the pairing history and reset the earbuds
7. The charging case LED will be ON for 5 seconds while the earbuds LED will be ON for 1 sec
8. Repeat the pairing process
NOTE: The charging case lid should be open throughout the process