Before pairing your Earbuds please ensure they are 100% charged
Open Charging case.
- LED will blink in white LED on earbuds and white LED still indicating earbuds are in pairing mode
- Remove the earbuds from the case"
- Tap and hold the Bluetooth icon on your mobile
- Turn ON the Bluetooth
- Make sure your mobile and the Bluetooth Earbuds are within 1-meter range
- Go to add devices in your bluetooth settings
- search and Select Air Buds +
- Tap the Pair option on the pop-up
Restarting your mobile device gives it a fresh start and is sometimes all you need to fix your issue.
*Press and hold the Power button on your smartphone to restart the device (If restart isn't available, turn off and then turn on your smartphone).
Try pairing the Earbuds after restarting your mobile device.
If this doesn't work proceed with the next step
If the heaphone's name is not visible on BT search result, Try pairing with a different mobile
Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile. You can check if the Earbuds is working well using a different mobile. If the Earbuds name is still not visible in a different mobile then Reset Air Buds +