This happens when both the earbuds do not pair with each other.
To solve this, follow the steps:
- Delete Buds X from Bluetooth pairing history.
- Reset the earbuds by long pressing the earbuds for 10 seconds.
- Note: Both earbuds need to reset separately.
- The voice prompt “factory reset successful” should be heard from both the earbuds.
- Keep the earbuds inside the case and then take them out.
- Place the earbuds inside your ear and tap them 5 times.
- Wait for 2 seconds, a voice prompt should be heard on both the earbuds indicating that they have been paired.
- Note: Only 1 Buds X will appear in the Bluetooth list of your device.
- Now pair them by following the pairing process.