If you are facing a low sound in your earbuds:
- Make sure your headset and the mobile device are within the 10m range to each other
- Low battery level may cause the disconnection from the mobile
- If the battery level is less than 5% charge the Earphones
- If the battery level is more than 5% proceed with the next step
Note: Visibility of the battery level is subjective and may vary brand to brand.
Increase the volume from your bluetooth device and Noise Buds Verve
- Tap the right earbud once to increase the volume
Check for the battery level of the headset
- Go to settings of your Bluetooth device
- Click on the Noise Buds Verve
- Check the battery percentage
Try with a different music player
Sound problems may occur due to an issue with the Music player, try playing the same track with a different music player to notice a difference.