Try pairing with the mobile using the steps mentioned, if this doesn't work proceed with the next step
Pairing with mobile
- Open Charging case.
- Earbuds goes to pairing mode
- Remove the earbuds from the case"
- Tap and hold the Bluetooth icon on your mobile
- Turn ON the Bluetooth
- Make sure your mobile and the Bluetooth Earphones are within 1-meter range
- Go to add devices in your Bluetooth settings
- search and Select Noise Buds Verve
- Tap the Pair option on the pop-up
Restarting your mobile device gives it a fresh start and is sometimes all you need to fix your issue.
Press and hold the Power button on your smartphone to Restart the device (If restart isn't available, turn Off and then turn On your smartphone).
Try pairing the Earphones after restarting your mobile device.
If this doesn't work proceed with the next step
Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile. You can check if the headset is working well using a different mobile. If the Earphones’ name is still not visible in a different mobile, then Reset Noise Buds Verve
Reset Process Buds Verve
- Make sure your Noise Buds Verve is fully charged before beginning with the reset
- Forget / Delete Noise Buds Verve from paired Bluetooth devices
- Turn off the Bluetooth of the device
- Open the charging case.
- Press and Hold the one-key RESET Button (inside the charging case)- Keep the ear buds inside the charging case
- Press and Hold for 10 seconds till White Light Appears 5 times (it takes time)
- Repeat the pairing process
The headset may be out of battery.
Charge the device as per the instructions mentioned.
If the headset didn't show up after charging, please raise complaint on online portal
Charge your earphone:
- Use the C-Type USB cable and connect the Charging case to your computer or adaptor device made for USB charging
- A White LED blinking when the Earphones are charging
- No light will turn ON when fully charged
- Inform customer to charge the headset for 30 minutes and try again