Tip: An equalizer (also called an ""EQ"") is an audio filter that isolates certain frequencies and either boosts them, lowers them, or leaves them unchanged. Equalizers are found on a wide array of mobile devices. An equalizer will adjust audio output so that certain frequencies are emphasized over others. Recommend customer to try a different equalizer setting.
Recommend Equalizer Settings
- On mobile tap on the Music player
- Tap settings
- Tap Equalizer
- Recommend customer to try with different Equalizer settings of their choice
- If customer’s mobile has Bass boost option, ask customer to increase it to maximum
Try with a different music player
- Sound problems may occur due to an issue with the Music player, try playing the same track with a different music player to notice a difference.
- Ensure if user is listening downloaded song/Online APP song or YouTube Song. Note- YouTube songs quality may be lower than the Online APP or downloaded song quality
- Listen the same song through different mobile phone
- Use different Music Player