Pairing with mobile
- Open Charging case.
- Earbuds goes to pairing mode
- Remove the earbuds from the case
- Tap and hold the Bluetooth icon on your mobile
- Turn ON the Bluetooth
- Make sure your mobile and the Bluetooth Earphones are within 1-meter range
- Go to add devices in your bluetooth settings
- search and Select Noise Buds VS102 Pro
- Tap the Pair option on the pop-up
Restart the mobile
- Restarting your mobile device gives it a fresh start and is sometimes all you need to fix your issue.
- Press and hold the Power button on your smartphone to restart the device (If restart isn't available, turn off and then turn on your smartphone).
- Try pairing the Earphones after restarting your mobile device.
Reset Noise Buds VS102 Pro
- Make sure your Noise Buds VS102 Pro is fully charged before beginning with the reset
- Forget / Delete Noise Buds VS102 Pro from paired Bluetooth devices
- Turn off the bluetooth of the device
- Open the charging case.
- Take out one earbud and long press for 10 seconds. Keep the other earbud inside the charging case
- Press and hold for 10 seconds and red LED will stay and device will be power off
- Repeat the pairing process
Charge your earphone
- Use the C-Type USB cable and connect the Charging case to your computer or adaptor device made for USB charging
- A White LED blinking when the Earphones are charging
- No light will turn ON when fully charged
- Inform customer to charge the headset for 30 minutes and try again