1. Both the temples are charged
How to check: When the user will open the temples of Noise i1, they will power on and both temples will have blinking white LED
1. Check if they are connecting with each other.
How to check: The user will hear a beap sound if the temples connect
If they do not connect then make sure the LED is blinking and they are both in pairing mode.
If LED in anyone of the temples stops blinking without any beep sound then it might be connected to some other device.
Make sure to turn off Bluetooth of any previously connected devices.
Reset you Noise i1
1. Make sure your Noise i1 is fully charged before beginning with the reset
2. Forget / Delete Noise i1 from paired Bluetooth devices
3. Turn off the Bluetooth of the device