During an update, your watch will automatically disconnect from Bluetooth, and will reconnect once the update is complete.
How do I update my watch?
- Connect your watch to the phone using the NoiseFit app. Open the NoiseFit app, go to settings, select NoiseFit Nova and then click on check for update. Follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch.
- Check the network signal quality of the area you are located. The call signal may be poor if the network connection is not stable. Try making calls in an open area with stable network connection.
- If the issue persists, unpair your watch from the phone, then pair the watch with another phone, and try again. If issue can be well received, it indicates that there is an issue with your phone's Bluetooth. It is recommended that you change another phone. If the issue still persists, this is an issue with your watch's Bluetooth.
Why does it take time to update the watch?
- Before updating, ensure that your watch battery level is above 50%.
- The length of time required for an update can vary depending on the network performance. Ensure that you have a stable 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connection.
- Over the air (OTA) updates require your phone to have a stable connection with your watch. The length of time required to finish the update depends on how long it takes to download the new version and Bluetooth transfer rate.
- After the update package is transferred through the NoiseFit app, the wearable device needs to decompress and install the package. The update screen will be displayed on the wearable device. Wait for the device to restart after the installation has been completed successfully.