- Restarting your mobile device gives it a fresh start and is sometimes all you need to fix your issue.
- Press and hold the Power button on your smartphone to Restart the device (If restart isn't available, turn Off and then turn On your smartphone).
- Try pairing the Earbuds after restarting your mobile device.
- Pairing process
1- Open the charging case.
2-Turn on the Bluetooth of your device.
3- Select Add Device and from the list of devices, select Noise Buds VS104 PRO.
- If the Earbuds name is not visible on BT search result, Try pairing with a different mobile
- Set your Mobile Phone to Airplane Mode and then again set to normal mode, mobile's BT working will back to normal if any small bug is there with BT's working. If succeed, then ok otherwise move to next step
- Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile. You can check if the Earbuds is working well using a different mobile. If the Earbuds name is still not visible in a different mobile, then Reset Noise Buds VS104 PRO
- The Earbuds may be out of battery. Charge the device as per the instructions mentioned
- RESET the device
1-Make sure your earbuds are fully charged.
2-On your paired devices, delete/remove Noise Buds VS104 PRO from the list of paired devices in the Bluetooth menu.
3- Open the charging case.
4- Keep the earbuds inside.
5- Long press the one key Reset button on the case for 6 seconds till the Red LED blinks quickly and closes.
6- repeat the pairing process.