- Open Charging case.
- Earbuds goes to pairing mode
- Remove the earbuds from the case"
- Tap and hold the Bluetooth icon on your mobile
- Turn ON the Bluetooth
- Make sure your mobile and the Bluetooth Earphones are within 1-meter range
- Go to add devices in your bluetooth settings
- search and Select Noise Buds Prima
- Tap the Pair option on the pop-up
1. Make sure your Noise Buds Prima is fully charged before beginning with the reset
2. Forget / Delete Noise Buds Prima from paired Bluetooth devices
3. Turn off the bluetooth of the device
4. Open the charging case.
5.Take out the earbuds from the charging case
6. Fast tab both earbuds 5 times LED Turns RED and Blue and the buds will Factory RESET
7.Place both the earbuds inside the charging case
8. Repeat the pairing process
Use the C-Type USB cable and connect the Charging case to your computer or adaptor device made for USB charging
A Blue LED blinking when the Earphoness are charging
Constant Blue LED when fully charged
Inform customer to charge the headset for 30 minutes and try again