Need to check if one side is getting charge or not
Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile. You can check if the Earbuds is working well using a different mobile.
If the issue still persists you should try and reset your Earbuds. In case resetting the buds doesn't help then please head over to our website to raise a complaint.
- Make sure your Noise Air Buds Pro is fully charged before beginning with the reset
- Forget / Delete Noise Air Buds Pro from paired Bluetooth devices
- Turn off the bluetooth of the device
- Open the charging case.
- Press and Hold the one-key RESET Button (backside of the charging case)
- Press and Hold till Red and White Light Appears (it takes time). The Buds will factory RESET after White and Red Light appears on the Case.
- Place both the earbuds inside the charging case
- Repeat the pairing process