Try pairing with the mobile using the steps mentioned, if this doesn't work proceed with the next step
1.1 Pairing with mobile
- Open Charging case.
- Earbuds goes to pairing mode
- Remove the earbuds from the case"
- Tap and hold the Bluetooth icon on your mobile
- Turn ON the Bluetooth
- Make sure your mobile and the Bluetooth Earphones are within 1-meter range
- Go to add devices in your Bluetooth settings
- search and Select Noise Air Buds Pro
- Tap the Pair option on the pop-up
Restarting your mobile device gives it a fresh start and is sometimes all you need to fix your issue.
*Press and hold the Power button on your smartphone to Restart the device (If restart isn't available, turn Off and then turn On your smartphone).
Try pairing the Earphones after restarting your mobile device.
If the Heaphone's name is not visible on Bluetooth search result, Try pairing with a different mobile
Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile. You can check if the headset is working well using a different mobile. If the Earphones's name is still not visible in a different mobile then Reset Noise Air Buds Pro
Reset Process Air Buds Pro
- Make sure your Noise Air Buds Pro is fully charged before beginning with the reset
- Forget / Delete Noise Air Buds Pro from paired Bluetooth devices
- Turn off the bluetooth of the device
- Open the charging case.
- Press and Hold the one-key RESET Button (backside of the charging case)
- Press and Hold till Red and White Light Appears (it takes time). The Buds will factory RESET after White and Red Light appears on the Case.
- Place both the earbuds inside the charging case
- Repeat the pairing process
The headset may be out of battery.
Charge the device as per the instructions mentioned.
If the headset didn't show up after charging please raise complaint on online portal
1.4 Charge your earphone
Use the C-Type USB cable and connect the Charging case to your computer or adaptor device made for USB charging
A White LED blinking when the Earphoness are charging
No light will turn ON when fully charged
Inform customer to charge the headset for 30 minutes and try again