a) Follow the Pairing process
- Open the charging case and take out the ear buds
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your device.
- Select Add Device and from the list of devices,
- Select Noise Buds VS102.
- Your Noise Buds VS102 are now paired with your device and ready to use.
- Note: Your Noise Buds VS102 will automatically connect to the last paired device as soon as you take ear buds out from charging case.
b) Set your Mobile Phone to Airplane Mode and then again set to normal mode, mobile's BT working will back to normal if any small bug is there with BT's working. If succeed then ok otherwise move to step- c
c) Restart mobile phone to refresh Mobile Phone's working and Mobile RF will also back to normal.
If Restart is not available then Power OFF and ON the Mobile Phone.
Now again try and follow the pairing process"
d) If device's LED shows pairing mode and its name is not visible in BT search result interface, Try to refresh BT search result in Mobile Phone.
If still can't see the device name then try pairing process with different mobile phone
Note: If device is working fine with other Mobile Phone then there are chances that issues might be with the previous Mobile Phone as well"
e) RESET the device
- On your paired devices, delete/remove Noise Buds VS102 from the list of paired devices in the Bluetooth menu.
- Take out the ear buds from the charging case.
- Long press both the ear buds simultaneously for 8 seconds
- The white LEDs on the ear buds will blink 3 times indicating that they have been RESET.
Place both the ear buds inside the charging case and repeat the pairing process.