As a consumer, nothing is more disappointing than placing an order for your most-awaited product and getting a fake product.
At Noise, we are aware of a number of fake websites selling counterfeits under the name of Noise at a too-good-to-be-true price. While we are doing our best to combat this situation, we also want to bring this to your notice. These counterfeit products are nothing more than sub-standard products that nowhere match the Noise standards and we wouldn’t want you to fall in their traps.
We advise you to exercise caution while buying Noise wireless earbuds & Bluetooth neckbands and smartwatches as Noise won’t be able to honour the commitment for a replacement for counterfeit products.
Here are some tips to avoid counterfeits while purchasing Noise products:
- Buy Noise products only from our official website www.gonoise.com. If you are purchasing from Amazon, Flipkart or other online market places, make sure that the seller is authorized. Following are the authorized sellers at different market places:
- Appario Retail Pvt Ltd/NMPL – Amazon
- Supercom Net/Alpha – Flipkart
- NMPL – Myntra
- NMPL – Paytm
- NMPL – Tata Cliq
Our official brand partner from where you can buy Noise products
Our official gift and voucher partner from where you can purchase Noise vouchers
- If the products are available at a too-good-to-be-true price, the chances are that they are fake.
- Don’t consider websites that don’t provide any contact details like address or contact no.