Ensure if device did not get connect to the previous input device. Forgot or remove it from there
- power off and on the device and voice prompt alert and LED response can let him/her know if the device is connected to any other device or not
Volume level needs to check. Set the desired volume level from Mobile Phone and ear buds both
- Adjust the volume from Mobile Phone and ear buds both
Check internet connection
- Sometime, APP malfunctions. Ensure good internet connectivity
If using online APP, please check it's compatibility with Mobile Phone and allow permissions from APP Manager in Mobile Phone
- App setting can show supported Android or iOS versions
Mobile phone can also have issues in this case. Check if the device is working well with other mobile phone
- Apply the same connectivity process with different mobile phone as well
RESET the device.
- Remove device name from Bluetooth Interface
- Open the charging case
- Take the earbuds out and press and hold the touch sensor for 10 seconds
- Factory Reset Successful voice prompt will indicate buds have been reset.
- repeat the pairing process