Battery of your watch may be draining fast due to:
- This may occur if the number of screen wake-up times increases when you raise your wrist in special scenarios.
- The power consumption of your watch may increase when you enable Auto heart rate monitoring.
- The power consumption will increase if the screen brightness is at 100 %.
How do I reduce my watch's battery consumption?
- Disable Continuous heart rate monitoring in the Noisefit Track app.
- Disable Notifications in the NoiseFit Track app if you do not need the notification function.
- Disable Raise wrist to wake screen in the NosieFit Track app if you do not need to use this function. You can do the same by Swiping to the right on the watch from the home screen and turning off Raise to wake up Function