How do I establish Bluetooth call connectivity?
There are two ways to establish Bluetooth connectivity.
- Follow the pairing process to pair Noisefit Force with the NoiseFit app.
- Once paired, the watch’s Bluetooth calling feature would be activated automatically.
- Connect it with your phone’s Bluetooth to use the calling feature conveniently.
- In case the Bluetooth call connectivity prompt does not pop up then you can establish the connection manually.
- On your watch: Swipe up from the main home screen. Tap the Bluetooth call icon to turn it on.
- On your phone: Go to Settings. Turn on the Bluetooth search and pair Noisefit Force to use the watch to make calls.