Restart mobile phone to refresh Mobile Phone's working and Mobile RF will also back to normal.
If Restart is not available then Power OFF and ON the Mobile Phone.
Now again try and follow the pairing process
Pairing with mobile
- Open the charging case.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your device.
- Select Add Device and from the list of devices, select Noise Buds Connect.
Set your Mobile Phone to Airplane Mode and then again set to normal mode, mobile's BT working will back to normal if any small bug is there with BT's working. If succeed then ok otherwise move to step- c
If device's LED shows pairing mode and its name are not visible in BT search result interface, try to refresh BT search result in Mobile Phone.
If still can't see the device name then try pairing process with different mobile phone
Note: If device is working fine with other Mobile Phone then there are chances that issues might be with the previous Mobile Phone as well.
Restart the mobile
- Remove device name from Bluetooth Interface
- Take out the earbuds from the charging case.
- Press and hold on both the earbuds for 7 seconds.
- Place both the earbuds inside the charging
- Case and repeat the pairing process.
If above mentioned 4 steps doesn't work then please check if LED is there or not? If no LED then the device might be out of battery.
Follow the instructions given in UM to charge the device.
Note: If device is not getting charged (no LED blinking while putting it on charge)