- Earbuds goes to pairing mode
- Remove the earbuds from the case"
- Tap and hold the Bluetooth icon on your mobile
- Turn ON the Bluetooth
- Make sure your mobile and the Bluetooth Earphones are within 1-meter range
- Go to add devices in your Bluetooth settings
- search and Select Noise Beads
- Tap the Pair option on the pop-up
Restarting your mobile device gives it a fresh start and is sometimes all you need to fix your issue.
*Press and hold the Power button on your smartphone to Restart the device (If restart isn't available, turn Off and then turn On your smartphone).
Try pairing the Earphones after restarting your mobile device.
If this doesn't work proceed with the next step
1. Make sure your Noise Beads is fully charged before beginning with the reset
2. Forget / Delete Noise Beads from paired Bluetooth devices
3. Turn off the bluetooth of the device
4. Open the charging case.
5.Take out the earbuds from the charging case
6. Fast tab both earbuds 5 times , 3 times white LED will indicate Factory RESET
7.Place both the earbuds inside the charging case
8. Repeat the pairing process