The battery of your watch may be draining fast due to:
1. This may occur if the number of screen wake-up times increases when you raise your wrist in special scenarios.
2. The power consumption of your watch may increase when you enable Auto heart rate monitoring.
3. The power consumption will increase if the the screen brightness is at 100 %.
4. The power consumption will increase if auto stress is turned on.
In order to reduce the battery consumption of your watch:
1. Disable Continuous heart rate monitoring in the Noisefit app.
2. Disable Notifications in the NoiseFit app if you do not need the notification function.
3. Disable Raise wrist to wake screen in the NosieFit app if you do not need to use this function .You can do the same by Swiping to the right on the watch from the home screen and turning off Raise to wake up Function
4. Disable stress monitoring from the NoiseFit Assist App