Before measuring the battery drain make sure your watch is charged to 100% Battery backup is based on the usage scenarios, using the watch for a long time for Heartrate Monitoring may drain more battery.
A. Battery of your watch may be draining fast due to:
1. This may occur if the number of screen wake-up times increases when you raise your wrist in special scenarios.
2. The power consumption of your watch may increase when you enable Auto heart rate monitoring.
3. The power consumption will increase if the screen brightness is at 100 %.
4. The power consumption will increase if auto stress is turned on.
B. In order to reduce the battery consumption of your watch:
1. Disable Continuous heart rate monitoring in the Noisefit app.
2. Disable Notifications in the NoiseFit app if you do not need the notification function.
3 Disable Raise wrist to wake screen in the Noisefit App if you do not need to use this function. You can do the same on the watch by going to setting > Wake Settings > turn off Lift to Wake
4. Reduce the screen timeout in the Noisefit App. You can do the same on the watch by going to settings> wake settings> changing the screen timeout to 5 sec.