Need to check if one side is getting charge or not
Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile. You can check if the Earbuds is working well using a different mobile.
If the issue still persists you should try and reset your Earbuds. In case resetting the buds doesn't help then please head over to our website to raise a complaint.
- Make sure your Noise Buds SMART is fully charged before beginning with the reset
- Forget / Delete Noise Buds SMART from paired Bluetooth devices
- Turn off the Bluetooth of the device
- Open the charging case.
- Take out the Earbuds from the charging case
- Long press both the Earbuds for 6 Seconds to clear out the pairing history and 'Battery reset successful' prompt comes from the Earbuds
- Place both the Earbuds inside the charging case
Repeat the pairing process