If you are facing a low sound in your earbuds:
- Make sure your Earbuds and the mobile device are within the 10m range to each other
- Low battery level may cause the disconnection from the mobile
- If the battery level is less than 5% charge the Earphones
- If the battery level is more than 5% proceed with the next step
To check Battery level
- Go to settings of your Bluetooth device
- Click on the Noise Buds SMART
- Check the battery percentage
Note: Visibility of the battery level is subjective and may vary brand to brand
- In case this does not work. Try with a different music player.
Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile.
- You can check if the Earbuds is working well using a different mobile. If the issue still persists with an alternate device proceed with raising a complaint on our website.