If you are Unable to find Bluetooth name in the NoiseFit PEAK app upon pairing:
- Check that you have performed the right steps to start the pairing.
- Restart your phone or disable and re-enable the Bluetooth on your phone, then re-pair the watch with your phone.
- Restart the watch, then re-pair it with your phone.
- Re-install the NoiseFit PEAK app, then re-pair the watch with your phone.
- If the watch is paired with other devices , unpair it from the other devices, then re-pair it with your phone. If the original paired device cannot be found, try re-pairing the watch in a relatively less disruptive environment (such as an open outdoor area with fewer people).
If the issue persists, try pairing the watch with a different phone.
If the Noisefit Sport PEAK prompts "Pairing failed", Re-install the Noisefit PEAK app, then re-pair the watch with your phone.
If you are unable to connect your Watch after it has been disconnected:
· Check that your watch and the Noisefit Sport app are fully updated.
- Turn on Bluetooth and GPS on your phone and grant the Location permission for the NoiseFit PEAK app.
- Open the NoiseFit PEAK app and check to see if your watch can connect automatically.
- If the watch can connect automatically, this issue may have occurred because the NoiseFit PEAK app is prevented from running in the background. If you are using an Android phone, you need to add the NoiseFit PEAKapp to the protected list in the background. If you have installed third-party phone manager apps on your phone, add the NoiseFit PEAK app to the white list using the apps.
- If your watch cannot connect automatically, connect them manually. To do this, open the NoiseFit Sport app, go to Devices, and then go to Bind device.
If this issue persists, perform the following to troubleshoot:
- Disable and enable Bluetooth on your phone and try again.
- Restart your phone and reconnect the phone and the watch again.
- To reduce the chance that the NoiseFit Sport app is cleared from the background, Lock the App in the background.
- Unpair your watch from the phone using the NoiseFit PEAK app and then pair them again.
- For Android users: Open the NoiseFit Sport app, go to Devices and then select unbind and pair two devices again.
- For iOS users: Open the NoiseFit PEAK app, go to Devices and then select unbind and pair two devices again. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, touch the exclamation icon next to the Bluetooth name of the paired watch, and then touch Forget This Device to delete the pairing records for reconnection.