- Check that you have enabled Notifications in the Noisefit PEAK app. To do this, open the NoiseFit PEAK app, go to Devices. Enable Call Alert and SMS Alert.
- Then select the apps that you want to receive notifications from.
- Check whether you have enabled No Disturb. If this mode is enabled, new notifications will not be displayed on your wearable devices. To check whether you have enabled No Disturb, swipe right on the home screen of your watch.
- Check wether DND is enabled if so please disable the same.
If you still not receive notification please lock your app in the background or white list the app from the recently used apps list
Your watch can only remind you of notifications that are displayed on the status bar. In this case, ensure that you have enabled notifications to be displayed in the status bar. Perform the following:
- For Android users (taking EMUI 9.0 as an example): Go to Settings > Notifications, select apps you want to receive notifications from, enable Allow notifications and Display in status bar, Banners, and set Lock screen notifications to Show. If you have logged in to WeChat on your computer or stayed on the WeChat screen, your watch will not receive message notifications, and no notification will be displayed in your phone's status bar.
- For iOS users: Go to Settings > Notifications, select apps you want to receive notifications from, enable Allow Notifications and Notification Center. Follow settings in your Message app to configure settings in Whatsapp and other third-party social media apps. If you connect your watch to a phone running iOS 11.0 or later, go to Settings > Notifications. Touch the app for which you want to receive notifications and enable Show in History.
- If messages from your Whatsapp still cannot be displayed, open Whatsapp, go to Settings > Notifications, and enable Notifications Center, and check whether this issue can be resolved.
If the issue persists, restart your phone and connect your phone to the watch, and try to see whether you can receive notifications on your watch.