Restart mobile phone to refresh Mobile Phone's working and Mobile RF will also back to normal.
If Restart is not available then Power OFF and ON the Mobile Phone.
Now again try and follow the pairing process
Pairing with mobile
- Open the charging case.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your device.
- Select Add Device and from the list of devices, select Noise Buds VS106.
Set your Mobile Phone to Airplane Mode and then again set to normal mode, mobile's BT working will back to normal if any small bug is there with BT's working. If succeed then ok otherwise move to step- c
If device's LED shows pairing mode and its name are not visible in BT search result interface, try to refresh BT search result in Mobile Phone.
If still can't see the device name then try pairing process with different mobile phone
Note: If device is working fine with other Mobile Phone then there are chances that issues might be with the previous Mobile Phone as well.
Restart the mobile
- Make sure your earbuds are fully charged.
- On your paired devices, delete/remove Noise Buds VS106 from the list of paired devices in the Bluetooth menu.
- Open the charging case and keep the earbuds inside the case.
- Long press the reset button on the charging case for 5 seconds.
- The earbud LED will blink in red and white indicating that they have been reset.
- Close the charging case and repeat the pairing process.
If above mentioned 4 steps doesn't work then please check if LED is there or not? If no LED then the device might be out of battery.
Follow the instructions given in UM to charge the device.
Note: If device is not getting charged (no LED blinking while putting it on charge)