Try pairing with the mobile using the steps mentioned, if this doesn't work proceed with the next step
1. Open Charging case.
2. Earbuds goes to pairing mode
3. Remove the earbuds from the case
4. Tap and hold the Bluetooth icon on your mobile
5. Turn ON the Bluetooth
6. Make sure your mobile and the Bluetooth Earphones are within 1-meter range
7. Go to add devices in your bluetooth settings
8. search and Select Noise Buds VS102 Neo
9. Tap the Pair option on the pop-up
1.2 Restart the mobile
Restarting your mobile device gives it a fresh start and is sometimes all you need to fix your issue.
Press and hold the Power button on your smartphone to Restart the device (If restart isn't available, turn Off and then turn On your smartphone).
Try pairing the Earphones after restarting your mobile device.
If this doesn't work proceed with the next step
1.3 Reset Noise Buds VS102 Neo
If the Earphone's name is not visible on BT search result, Try pairing with a different mobile
Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile. You can check if the headset is working well using a different mobile. If the Earphones's name is still not visible in a different mobile then Reset Noise Buds VS102 Neo
1. Make sure your Noise Buds VS102 Neo is fully charged before beginning with the reset
2. Forget / Delete Noise Buds VS102 Neo from paired Bluetooth devices
3. Turn off the Bluetooth of the device
4. Open the charging case.
5.Take out the earbuds from the charging case
6. Fast tab both earbuds 5 times and 'Factory reset successful' prompt comes from the earbuds
7.Place both the earbuds inside the charging case
8. Repeat the pairing process
1.4 Charge your earphone
The headset may be out of battery.
Charge the device as per the instructions mentioned.
If the headset didn't show up after charging proceed with replacement as per policy
Use the C-Type USB cable and connect the Charging case to your computer or adaptor device made for USB charging
A Blue LED blinking when the Earphones are charging
No light will turn ON when fully charged
Inform customer to charge the headset for 30 minutes and try again