Ensure that the watch is connected to the phone or Bluetooth using the NoiseFit Focus App
How do I establish Bluetooth call connectivity?
There are two ways to establish Bluetooth connectivity.
- Follow the pairing process to pair NoiseFit Diva with the NoiseFit Focus app.
- Once paired, the watch’s Bluetooth calling feature would be activated automatically.
- Connect it with your phone’s Bluetooth to use the calling feature conveniently.
- In case the Bluetooth call connectivity prompt does not pop up then you can establish the connection manually.
- On your watch: Swipe up from the main home screen. Tap the Bluetooth call icon to turn it on.
- On your phone: Go to Settings. Turn on the Bluetooth search and pair NoiseFit Diva to use the watch to make calls.
How to call from NoiseFit Diva?
- Turn on the watch. Go to Noise Buzz. You can make calls through dial pad, call log, favorite contacts.
- Make sure to add frequent/favourite contacts in the NoiseFit App in order to access them on your watch.
- In the NoiseFit App, go to contacts and add up to 10 favourite contacts
Note: Make sure that Bluetooth call is connected at all times for a seamless Bluetooth call experience. If the Bluetooth call is connected, all phone calls will be displayed on the watch synchronously.