Try pairing with the mobile using the steps mentioned, if this doesn't work proceed with the next step
How can I find the smartwatch's Bluetooth name in the NoiseFit Focus app while pairing?
- Check that you have performed the right steps to start the pairing.
- Restart your phone or disable and re-enable the Bluetooth on your phone, then re-pair the watch with your phone.
- Restart the watch, then re-pair it with your phone.
- Re-install the NoiseFit Focus app, then re-pair the watch with your phone.
- If the watch is paired with other devices , unpair it from the other devices, then re-pair it with your phone. If the original paired device cannot be found, try re-pairing the watch in a relatively less disruptive environment (such as an open outdoor area with fewer people).
- If the issue persists, try pairing the watch with a different phone.
Restarting your mobile device gives it a fresh start and is sometimes all you need to fix your issue.
Press and hold the Power button on your smartphone to Restart the device (If Restart isn't available, turn Off and then turn On your smartphone).
Try pairing the watch after restarting your mobile device.
If this doesn't work proceed with the next step.
NoiseFit Focus App prompting "Pairing Failed"
- Clear app's cache
- Reset your watch
- If the issue still persists, Re-install the NoiseFit Focus app, then re-pair the watch with your phone.
If the watch's name is not visible on BT search result, Try pairing with a different mobile.
Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile. You can check if the headset is working well using a different mobile. If the watch's name is still not visible in a different mobile proceed with the next step.
Unable to connect phone after disconnection
- Check that your watch and the NoiseFit Focus app are fully updated.
- Turn on Bluetooth and GPS on your phone and grant the Location permission for the NoiseFit Focus app.
- Open the NoiseFit Focus app and check to see if your watch can connect automatically.
- If the watch can connect automatically, this issue may have occurred because the NoiseFit Focus app is prevented from running in the background. If you are using an Android phone, you need to add the NoiseFit Focus app to the protected list in the background. If you have installed third-party phone manager apps on your phone, add the NoiseFit Focus app to the white list using the apps.
- If your watch cannot connect automatically, connect them manually. To do this, open the NoiseFit Focus app, go to Devices, and then go to Pair device.
If this issue persists, perform the following to troubleshoot:
- Disable and enable Bluetooth on your phone and try again.
- Restart your phone and reconnect the phone and the watch again.
- To reduce the chance that the NoiseFit Focus app is cleared from the background, Lock the App in the background.
- Unpair your watch from the phone using the NoiseFit Focus app and then pair them again.
- For Android users: Open the NoiseFit Focus app, go to Devices and then select unbind and pair two devices again.
- For iOS users: Open the NoiseFit Focus app, go to Devices and then select unbind and pair two devices again. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, touch the exclamation icon next to the Bluetooth name of the paired watch, and then touch Forget This Device to delete the pairing records for reconnection.