How do I charge my watch?
- Connect the charging cradle to a power adapter, and plug in the power adapter.
- Plug your watch with the charging cradle. Align and attach the charging contacts of your watch to those of the charging cradle until you can see the battery level on the watch face.
- When your watch is fully charged, 100% will be displayed on the watch screen and the charging will stop automatically. If the battery level is below 100% and the charger is still connected to the watch, the charging will start automatically.
Charging using an adapter
- Connect the Charger's USB end to the USB port on the adapter
- Make sure that the wall socket is functioning properly and not loose or damaged
- If it still doesn't work try to charge from a different wall socket
- If it still doesn't work try to clean the charging point of the watch and the charging pins of the charger.
Note: Please charge your watch in a well-ventilated environment. Before charging, make sure the charging port is dry. Wipe off any water or sweat. Please Use 5V 1 Amp charger, Do not use turbo charger