Ensure if device did not get connect to the previous input device. Forgot or remove it from there
- power off and on the device and voice prompt alert and LED response can let him/her know if the device is connected to any other device or not
Volume level needs to check. Set the desired volume level from Mobile Phone and ear buds both
- Adjust the volume from Mobile Phone and ear buds both
Check internet connection
- Sometime, APP malfunctions. Ensure good internet connectivity
If using online APP, please check it's compatibility with Mobile Phone and allow permissions from APP Manager in Mobile Phone
- App setting can show supported Android or iOS versions
Mobile phone can also have issues in this case. Check if the device is working well with other mobile phone
- Apply the same connectivity process with different mobile phone as well
RESET the device
- Make sure your earbuds are fully charged.
- On your paired devices, delete/remove Noise Buds VS404 from the list of paired devices in the Bluetooth menu.
- Open the charging case and keep the earbuds inside the case.
- Long press the reset button on the charging case for 5 seconds.
- The earbud LED will blink in red and white indicating that they have been reset.
- Close the charging case and repeat the pairing process.