How do I establish Bluetooth call connectivity?
- There are two ways to establish Bluetooth connectivity.
- Follow the pairing process to pair ColorFit Pulse 2 max with the NoiseFit app.
- Once paired, the watch’s Bluetooth calling feature would be activated automatically.
- Connect it with your phone’s Bluetooth to use the calling feature conveniently.
- In case the Bluetooth call connectivity prompt does not pop up then you can establish the connection manually.
- On your watch: Swipe up from the main home screen. Tap the Bluetooth call icon to turn it on.
- On your phone: Go to Settings. Turn on the Bluetooth search and pair ColorFit Pulse 2 max to use the watch to make calls.
How to call from ColorFit Pulse 2 max?
- Turn on the watch. Go to Noise Buzz. You can make calls through dial pad, call log, favorite contacts.
- Note: Make sure that Bluetooth call is connected at all times for a seamless Bluetooth call experience.
- Make sure to add frequent/favourite contacts in the <app name> in order to access them on your watch.
- In the NoiseFit Buzz,
- Go to contacts. Add up to 10 favourite contacts
- Note: If the Bluetooth call is connected, all phone calls will be displayed on the watch synchronously.