Try pairing with the mobile using the steps mentioned, if this doesn't work proceed with the next step
Restarting your mobile device gives it a fresh start and is sometimes all you need to fix your issue.
Press and hold the Power button on your smartphone to restart the device (If restart isn't available, turn off and then turn on your smartphone).
Try pairing the watch after restarting your mobile device.
If this doesn't work proceed with the next step
If the watch's name is not visible on BT search result, try pairing with a different mobile
Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile. You can check if the headset is working well using a different mobile. If the watch's name is still not visible in a different mobile proceed with the next step
Unable to find Bluetooth name in the NoiseFit app upon pairing.
- Check that you have performed the right steps to start the pairing.
- Restart your phone or disable and re-enable the Bluetooth on your phone, then re-pair the watch with your phone.
- Restart the watch, and then re-pair it with your phone.
- Re-install the NoiseFit app, and then re-pair the watch with your phone.
- If the watch is paired with other devices, unpair it from the other devices, and then re-pair it with your phone. If the original paired device cannot be found, try re-pairing the watch in a relatively less disruptive environment (such as an open outdoor area with fewer people).
- If the issue persists, try pairing the watch with a different phone.
Noisefit app prompt me "Pairing failed"
- Re-install the Noisefit app, and then re-pair the watch with your phone.
Unable to connect phone after disconnection
- Check that your watch and the Noisefit app are fully updated.
- Turn on Bluetooth and GPS on your phone and grant the Location permission for the NoiseFit app.
- Open the NoiseFit app and check to see if your watch can connect automatically.
- If the watch can connect automatically, this issue may have occurred because the NoiseFit app is prevented from running in the background. If you are using an Android phone, you need to add the NoiseFit app to the protected list in the background. If you have installed third-party phone manager apps on your phone, add the NoiseFit app to the white list using the apps.
- If your watch cannot connect automatically, connect them manually. To do this, open the NoiseFit app, go to Devices, and then go to Pair device.
- if this issue persists, perform the following to troubleshoot:
- Disable and enable Bluetooth on your phone and try again.
- Restart your phone and reconnect the phone and the watch again.
- To reduce the chance that the NoiseFit app is cleared from the background, Lock the App in the background.
- Unpair your watch from the phone using the NoiseFit app and then pair them again.
- For Android users: Open the NoiseFit app, go to Devices and then select unbind and pair the devices again.
- For iOS users: Open the NoiseFit app, go to Devices and then select unbind and pair the devices again. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, touch the exclamation icon next to the Bluetooth name of the paired watch, and then touch Forget This Device to delete the pairing records for reconnection.