How do I establish Bluetooth call connectivity?
- There are two ways to establish Bluetooth connectivity.
- Follow the pairing process to pair Noisefit Evolve 3 with the NoiseFit app. Once paired, the watch’s Bluetooth calling feature would be activated automatically.
- Connect it with your phone’s Bluetooth to use the calling feature conveniently."
- Manual: In case the Bluetooth call connectivity prompt does not pop up then you can establish the connection manually.
- On your phone: Go to Settings. Turn on the Bluetooth search and pair Noisefit Evolve 3 to use the watch to make calls.
How to call from Noisefit Evolve 3?
- Turn on the watch. Go to Noise Buzz. You can make calls through dial pad, call log, favorite contacts.
- Note: Make sure that Bluetooth call is connected at all times for a seamless Bluetooth call experience.
- Make sure to add frequent/favourite contacts in the NoiseFit App in order to access them on your watch.
- In the Noise Buzz, Go to contacts. Add up to 10 favourite contacts
- Note: If the Bluetooth call is connected, all phone calls will be displayed on the watch synchronously.