Unable to receive Notifications in my watch
- Check that you have enabled App Notifications in the NoiseFit Track app. To do this, open the NoiseFit Track app, go to device. Select app Notifications .
- Then select the apps that you want to receive notifications from.
- Make sure you give notification access to NoiseFit Track"
- Check whether you have disabled do not Disturb. If this mode is enabled, new notifications will not be displayed on your wearable devices. To check whether you have disabled do not disturb, swipe down on the home screen of your watch. Check wether DND is enabled if so please disable the same.
- If you still not receive notification please lock your app in the background or white list the app from the recently used apps list
- Your watch can only remind you of notifications that are displayed on the status bar. In this case, ensure that you have enabled notifications to be displayed in the status bar. Perform the following:
- For Android users (taking EMUI 9.0 as an example): Go to Settings > Notifications, select apps you want to receive notifications from, enable Allow notifications and Display in status bar, Banners, and set Lock screen notifications to Show.
- For iOS users: Go to Settings > Notifications, select apps you want to receive notifications from, enable Allow Notifications and Notification Center. Follow settings in your Message app to configure settings in WhatsApp and other third-party social media apps.
- If messages from your WhatsApp still cannot be displayed, open WhatsApp, go to me > Settings > Notifications, and enable Notifications Center, and check whether this issue can be resolved.
- If the issue persists, restart your phone and connect your phone to the watch, and try to see whether you can receive notifications on your watch.
- If you connect your watch to a phone running iOS 11.0 or later, go to Settings > Notifications. Touch the app for which you want to receive notifications and enable Show in History.
- Restart your phone if you still encounter this issue after connecting your wearable device to other Android phones and adding the NoiseFit Track to the protected background app list. If this issue still cannot be solved, this is an issue caused by your phone's manufacturer. The NoiseFit Track is not an app developed by those manufactures, so it will be cleared from the background app list when the phone's power consumption is high.
Note: Ensure that your watch and the NoiseFit Track are fully updated & you have connected your NoiseFit Track Core 2 Buzz to your phone properly. Check that the watch is firmly attached to your wrist.