- Make sure your headset and the mobile device are within the 10m range to each other
- Low battery level may cause the disconnection from the mobile
- If the battery level is less than 5% charge the Earphones
- If the battery level is more than 5% proceed with the next step
Note: Visibility of the battery level is subjective and may vary brand to brand.
Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile. You can check if the Earbuds is working well using a different mobile. If the issue still persists with an alternate device proceed with raising a complaint on our website.
Check for the battery level of the headset
- Tap and hold the Bluetooth icon on your mobile
‑ Look for Noise Airbuds Pro 2 and check the battery level
How to unpair from the mobile
‑ Tap and hold the Bluetooth icon on your mobile
‑ Tap on the Noise Airbuds Pro 2
‑ Forget / Delete Noise Airbuds Pro 2 from paired Bluetooth devices
Pairing with a new device
1. Make sure your Noise Airbuds Pro 2 is fully charged before beginning with the reset
2. Forget / Delete Noise Airbuds Pro 2 from paired Bluetooth devices
3. Turn off the Bluetooth of the device
4. Open the charging case.
5. Press and Hold the one-key RESET Button (inside the charging case)- Keep the ear buds inside the charging case
6. Press and Hold for 10 seconds till White Light Appears 5 times (it takes time)
8. Repeat the pairing process.