1.1 How do I charge my Band
1. Connect the charging cradle to a power adapter, and plug in the power adapter.
2. Plug your band with the charging cradle. Align and attach the charging contacts of your band to those of the charging cradle until you can see the battery charging display on the watch face.
3. When your band is fully charged, 100% will be displayed on the band screen and the charging will stop automatically. If the battery level is below 100% keep the charger connected until it completes charging.
1.2 Charging using an adapter
1. Connect the Charger's USB end to the USB port on the adapter
2. Make sure that the wall socket is functioning properly and not loose or damaged
3. If it still doesn't work try to charge from a different wall socket
4. If it still doesn't work try to clean the charging point of the watch and the charging pins of the charger.
5. If it still doesn't work please raise an online complaint on our complaint portal
Note: Please charge your watch in a well-ventilated environment. Before charging, make sure the charging port is dry. Wipe off any water or sweat. Please Use 5V 1 Amp charger. Do not use turbo charger.