8.2 Takes a long time to update watch
1. Before updating, ensure that your watch battery level is above 50%.
2. The length of time required for an update can vary depending on the network performance. Ensure that you have a stable 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connection.
3. Over the air (OTA) updates require your phone to have a stable connection with your watch. The length of time required to finish the update depends on how long it takes to download the new version and Bluetooth transfer rate.
4. After the update package is transferred through the Noisefit Track app, the wearable device needs to decompress and install the package. The update screen will be displayed on the wearable device. Wait for the device to restart after the installation has been completed successfully.
8.3 Unable to update my watch
1. If the Noisefit Track app is being prevented from running background, the update may fail. If the Noisefit Track app is closed in the background, the update may be unsuccessful.
2. If the app or wearable device prompts you that the update is unsuccessful, pair the watch again, the bluetooth name will be displayed as Colorfit Qube SpO2 , restart the update.
3.If the update still fails after reconnection, install the Noisefit Track app on another mobile phone, update your wearable device, and then reconnect your device to the original phone.