During an update, your watch will automatically disconnect from Bluetooth, and will reconnect once the update is complete.
8.1 How to update my watch
Method 1: Connect your watch to the phone using the Noisefit Track App. Open the Noisefit Track app, go to devices and then go to upgrade. Follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch.
3. Check the network signal quality of the area where the user is located. The call signal may be poor if the network connection is not stable. Advise the user to try making calls in an open area with stable network connection.
4. If the issue persists, unpair your watch from the phone, then pair the watch with another phone, and try again. If issue can be well received, it indicates that there is an issue with your phone's Bluetooth. It is recommended that you change another phone. If the issue still persists, this is an issue with your watch's Bluetooth.
8.2 Takes a long time to update watch
1. Before updating, ensure that your watch battery level is above 50%.
2. The length of time required for an update can vary depending on the network performance. Ensure that you have a stable 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connection.
3. Over the air (OTA) updates require your phone to have a stable connection with your watch. The length of time required to finish the update depends on how long it takes to download the new version and Bluetooth transfer rate.
4. After the update package is transferred through the Noisefit Track app, the wearable device needs to decompress and install the package. The update screen will be displayed on the wearable device. Wait for the device to restart after the installation has been completed successfully.
8.3 Unable to update my watch
1. If the Noisefit Track app is being prevented from running background, the update may fail. If the Noisefit Track app is closed in the background, the update may be unsuccessful.
2. If the app or wearable device prompts you that the update is unsuccessful, pair the watch again, the bluetooth name will be displayed as Colorfit Qube , restart the update.
3.If the update still fails after reconnection, install the Noisefit Track app on another mobile phone, update your wearable device, and then reconnect your device to the original phone.