During an update, your band will automatically disconnect from Bluetooth, and will reconnect once the update is complete.
How to update my band
1. Connect your watch to the phone using the NoiseFit Assist app. Open the NoiseFit Assist app, go to Device page, select noise champ and then click on check for update. Follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch.
2. Check the network signal quality of the area where the user is located. The call signal may be poor if the network connection is not stable. Advise the user to try making calls in an open area with stable network connection.
3. If the issue persists, unpair your band from the phone, then pair the band with another phone, and try again. If issue can be well received, it indicates that there is an issue with your phone's Bluetooth. It is recommended that you change another phone. If the issue still persists, this is an issue with your band's Bluetooth.
Takes a long time to update band
1. Before updating, ensure that your band battery level is above 50%.
2. The length of time required for an update can vary depending on the network performance. Ensure that you have a stable 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connection.
3. Over the air (OTA) updates require your phone to have a stable connection with your band. The length of time required to finish the update depends on how long it takes to download the new version and Bluetooth transfer rate.
4. After the update package is transferred through the NoiseFit Assist app, the wearable device needs to decompress and install the package. The update screen will be displayed on the wearable device. Wait for the device to restart after the installation has been completed successfully.