Unable to find Bluetooth name in the NoiseFit assist app upon pairing
1. Check that you have performed the right steps to start the pairing.
2. Disable and re-enable the Bluetooth on your phone or restart your phone, then scan the band with in your bluetooth settings and pair with your phone.
3. Re-install the NoiseFit Assist app, then re-pair the band with your phone.
"4. If the band is paired with other devices , unpair it from the other devices, then re-pair it with your phone. If the original paired device cannot be found, try re-pairing the band in a relatively less disruptive environment (such as an open outdoor area with fewer people).
If the issue persists, try pairing the band with a different phone."
Try pairing with the mobile using the steps mentioned, if this doesn't work proceed with the next step
Noisefit Assist app prompt me "Pairing failed"
Re-install the Noisefit Assist app, then re-pair the watch with your phone.
Restarting your mobile device gives it a fresh start and is sometimes all you need to fix your issue.
*Press and hold the Power button on your smartphone to Restart the device (If restart isn't available, turn Off and then turn On your smartphone).
Try pairing the band after restarting your mobile device.
Unable to connect phone after disconnection
1. Check that your band and the Noisefit Assist app are fully updated.
2. Turn on Bluetooth and GPS on your phone and grant the Location permission for the NoiseFit Assist app.
3. Open the NoiseFit Assist app and check to see if your watch can connect automatically.
4. If the band can connect automatically, this issue may have occurred because the NoiseFit Assist app is prevented from running in the background. If you are using an Android phone, you need to add the NoiseFit Assist app to the protected list in the background. If you have installed third-party phone manager apps on your phone, add the NoiseFit Assist app to the white list using the apps.
5. If your band cannot connect automatically, connect them manually. To do this, open the NoiseFit Assist app, go to Devices, and then go to Pair device.
"6. If this issue persists, perform the following to troubleshoot:
1. Disable and enable Bluetooth on your phone and try again.
2. Restart your phone and reconnect the phone and the band again.
3. To reduce the chance that the NoiseFit assist app is cleared from the background, Lock the App in the background.
4. Unpair your band from the phone using the NoiseFit assist app and then pair them again.
5. For Android users: Open the NoiseFit assist app, go to Devices and then select unbind and pair the devices again.
6. For iOS users: Open the NoiseFit assist app, go to Devices and then select unbind and pair the devices again. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, touch the exclamation icon next to the Bluetooth name of the paired band, and then touch Forget This Device to delete the pairing records for re connection."
If the band's name is not visible on BT search result, Try pairing with a different mobile
Chances are, you might have an issue with the mobile. You can check if the headset is working well using a different mobile. If the band's name is still not visible in a different mobile proceed with the next step