For charging using a laptop:
Using a micro cable connect the speaker to the USB port on the laptop/computer
Make sure that your PC/laptop is turned ON and not in sleep / hibernate mode
If it still doesn't work try with a different USB port on your laptop/computer just to be sure whether an issue exists with your USB port
For charging using an adapter:
Using a micro cable connect the speaker to the USB port on the adapter
Make sure that the wall socket is functioning properly and not loose or damaged
\If it still doesn't work try to charge from a different wall socket
If the speaker still doesn't charge try with a different USB cable that is suitable to connect to your headset charging port just to clarify whether the issue is from your current charging cable.
- Ensure charger with Working voltage: 5V
- Please charge with given charging cable
- CHARGING Indications: During Charging - light is blinking continuously , After Fully charged - No light
- Plug the included micro USB cable to the charging port of Speaker and plug the other end to main power adapter or Laptop USB Port
- Try Charging with laptop or PC.
Please avoid using any charger more than 1 Ampere