Before measuring the battery drain make sure your band is charged to 100%
Battery backup is based on the usage scenarios, using the band for a long time for Heartrate Monitoring may drain more battery.
- This may occur if the number of screen wake-up times increases when you raise your wrist in special scenarios.
- The power consumption of your watch may increase when you enable Auto heart rate monitoring.
How to Reduce the battery consumption of the Watch:
- Disable Continuous heart rate monitoring in the Noisefit Sport app
- Disable Notifications in the Noisefit Sport app if you do not need the notification function.
- Disable Raise wrist to wake screen in the Noisefit Sport app if you do not need to use this function.